2007年12月4日火曜日

Movie review 6


Shrek

Shrek is the monster that he is afraid of from other people. His appearance is horrible, but he is gentle and he lives a quiet life in his home in a swamp.
One day, Shrek meets the Donkey who escapes from his owner after a brief incident. Donkey was going to be caught because he could talk. Donkey which was convinced that Shrek saved himself reaches Shrek to hate.
When Shrek who got tired of the chattering of Donkey returned to his house, a fairy and the master children of the Heikes of the fairy tale flocked in his swamp. They were expelled by Lord Farquaad and came over unwillingly. He goes to negotiate directly with Lord Farquaad to regain his swamp. If Shrek saved Princess Fiona confined to the castle where the dragon was, Lord Farquaad who married a princess, and wanted to become the King started a condition to return his swamp.
Before I watched this film, I wasn’t interested in the story and I didn’t think to watch, but the middle of this film
I wasn’t interested in this story before I watch this film, but it was very interesting after I watched. In the setting, Shrek is positioned as unsightly monster, but I thought that Shrek in the scene across the bridge was very cool. I’m a favorite the words that Shrek says “very really” of a story sometimes. My favorite character is Donkey and Cookie man. I thought it to be easy to hear English because it was an anime for children, but there was the part of the contents which were some adults. For example, it is Shrek and the cross-purposes of the Princess Fiona that misunderstanding causes. I like this film and recommend this movie.

0 件のコメント: