2007年11月13日火曜日

Book Review2- 7


This is "Mr. Small".
He is very very small.
Mr. Small lives under a daisy in Mr. Robinson's garden. He eats very small meals, and talks to Walter the Worm about getting a job. He meets Mr. Robinson who tries to get him a job. They try putting mustard in mustard jars, which is not good. They try putting matches into matchboxes, no good either. The best job for somebody so small is writing children's books, and Mr. Small meets a friend of Mr. Robinson who writes children's books and writes a book all about himself. This Mr. Men book breaks the fourth wall.

2 件のコメント:

Mii さんのコメント...

Hi Erina.

I have "Mr. Small" book too! I bought it in NZ. I think this book has so many cute pictures!

Love,
Misato

popo さんのコメント...

Hi!! Erina!! I'm Mika! Your blog is very cute!! I like your blog!