2007年10月24日水曜日

Movie Review2


KILL BILL

The main character is the Bride who washed her hands of killer business taking advantage of her pregnancy receives a surprise attack from four killers who are the building which is the boss of the killer organization where the bride belonged in the middle of a wedding ceremony and the subordinates. Her husband was murdered, and own which became pregnant is inflicted a serious wound as she fall into a coma of four years on by ghastly Lynch. The bride who woke from a coma begins to move in a building and revenge to four killers.
The Bride burns in revenge for a building and the subordinates.
Bill accompanies by world strongest assassination group DiVAS, and dominate the top of the killer world. The man who directed to attack the marriage ceremonial hall of the bride with a subordinate.
O-Ren Ishii (Cottonmouth) is a Chinese American born in an US base and a Japanese half, murder of a woman person. With the master of the Japanese sword, she is good at the snipe, too. She matured into the boss of the yakuza who partitioned off Tokyo by the cooperation of the building after a bride fell into a coma. In addition, as for the topic, it is it with a taboo among the yakuzas when it was made fun about an ancestor and one's native place country, nationality by other yakuzas because a second killed the yakuza. Because English is mother tongue, and Japanese is not so good, it is Japanese that it is easy and speaks it, but has Sophie of the interpreter and the lawyer interpret that it is difficult.
Hattori Hazo is killer and sword Kaji of the legend. Because he cannot be given the sword which he made with a killer having loud force if there is not it, it is it in certain status among killers. He retires himself now and runs the bad sushi bar in Okinawa. I make a sword for her by the request of the bride.
Vernita Green (Copperhead) is lady-killer said to that there is not the person who excels you if I keep a knife. She denied killer business after a bride coma and marry a doctor and bear daughter; Nikky.
Go-Go Yubari is a high school student working as a bodyguard of O-Ren Ishii, her character is belligerent and is cold-blooded. The real name is unidentified. She uses "a go-go ball" swinging the iron ball which a splinter is with around with a long chain and a saying weapon. The place that adds a strap to a knife seems to be a female high school student. She drinks sake straight from the bottle in a sho bottle in spite of being a high school student and do driving of a car.
I was looking forward to watching this movie because I have never watched this movie and this movie is very famous in Japan, but I was disappointed. To tell the truth, this movie was boring for me. There are so many grotesque and violence scenes in this movie, and I don’t like these scenes because these scenes feel me bad. In addition, a wire is used in an action scene in this movie. I don’t like wire action, because it is artificiality so it was bored me. I have never watched this movie even in Japanese, but I watched this in English yesterday, so there are many parts that they were very hard to understand for me, so I felt it boring more. This movie is two parts of constitution and I want to watch the continuance because I am worried about the continuance of this movie.

1 件のコメント:

:*:*yuka*:*: さんのコメント...

This movie was too violence for me...
but my DVD player broken, I watched in monocro. So, blood isn't grotecque(-ω-)