2007年10月19日金曜日

Book Review2- 4


The adventures of Tom Sawyer

This story is very famous but I had never read or watched, so this is the first time to know about the detail of this story.
Tom Sawyer does not like school. He does not like work, and he never wants to get out of bed in the morning. But likes swimming and fishing, and having adventures with his friends. And he has a lot of adventures. One night, he and his friend Huck Finn go to the graveyard to look for ghosts.
They don't see any ghosts that night. They see something worse than a ghost -- much worse...
I truly enjoyed this book and I thought that it was very creative. Tom is an ingenious character and really makes me laugh. Ienjoyed the setting and the whole plot of the story. I don't care that they use the "n word".

0 件のコメント: